1. The capital of Ghana is Accra. Do you know in what part of the country Accra is located?
2. When did Ghana declare its independence?
3. The official language of Ghana is what?
4. Ghana is divided into how many administrative regions?
5. Ghana has what type of government?
6. What are the two words on the official Coat of Arms for Ghana?
7. Kofi Annan, who was born in Ghana, is known in the United States for what political office?
8. The official currency of Ghana is what?
9. The name of Ghana means "warrior king", but what does Accra mean?
10. The largest man-made lake in the world is located completely within the borders of Ghana. What is this lake called?